Profile Membership Registration
Welcome to the Ngāti Manawa Membership Registration Online.
In order to register as a Ngāti Manawa beneficiary or to access and update your information online, you are required to create a login for this website and be manually validated to access your records. We must manually validate all access to beneficiary records for privacy and security reasons.
The process follows 5 steps.
1. Create a site log in with a valid email address. (This step is automated and immediate).
2. The site membership is validated by the admin team. (This step may take up to 1 to 3 business days to complete).
3. You log in and fill out the online tribal registry form regardless of if you have already registered before. (This step is automated and immediate).
4. This form is validated manually by the registry team to either match with an existing record or create a new one. (This step may take up to 5 to 10 business days to complete).
5. Once validation has occurred you can access and update your information at any time through this site with all processing being automated and immediate. All tribal members will receive a beneficiary ID number.
1. Create a site log in with a valid email address
The form below will allow you to create a log in for this site. Please fill out the details, click register and wait for your activation email. (This is how we ensure you have a valid email address). The activation email will contain a link, you must click on this link to activate your account. Once activated you can use the log in option to log in and create or update your details.